Limmingru's Twitter Updates

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, July 16, 2011

    I guess i'm really healing, not that i'm totally got over him but at least i don't get hard core emotional that often anymore, which is awesomeeeeee ~ ! I really wish i can put all these aside as soon as possible but sometimes i don't get why i'm still can't bear to let go. Damn it, i need to wake up though i'd rather stay in that dream. & i am definitely not alone! The Lord and the saints are always with me.

    Recently, my class out of a sudden is having increasing conflicts-.- I don't know why seriously it all started from small matters to misunderstanding to etc etc , gahhhh don't wna talk about it i'm not any victims anyway. But i think it's really epic and amazing how things can get to such big matter. -.-

    No comments:

    Post a Comment